top of page

Self Assessment Registration

If you need to complete a tax return for the 2017/18 tax year, you will need to inform HMRC by completing a form SA1 by 5th October 2018.

You will need to complete a return if any of the following apply;

  • You became a company director

  • You receive land and property income

  • You have taxable foreign income of more than £300 per year

  • You receive income from a trust

  • You have a capital gains liability (due to the sale of shares, property, etc)

  • You have an annual income in excess of £100,000

  • You have turnover from self employment in excess of £1,000

  • You have and other income

  • You earn over £50,000 and you or your partner are receiving child benefit

If you would like help completing and submitting your SA1 please call Kayleigh on 01530 414 285 or pop in to our office in Ashby de la Zouch.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page